Last Friday, I wrote a post about 'Having Fun And Being Playful'. Today, I would like to encourage you to destress yourself by intentionally enjoying your weekend by being in this moment. We get so busy, and sometimes so stressed out from our week that we carry that stressed energy into the weekend and our mind continues to flow with stressful thoughts.
Here are Pithy Post Lists to help you enjoy your weekend by being in this moment.
What does it mean to be in this moment?
1. We are focused on the here and now.
2. We are focused on the place we are at.
3. We are focused on the person we are with.
4. We do not think of things we have to do.
5. We do not think of what happened yesterday.
6. We do not think of anything except enjoyment.
How can we be in this moment more freely?
1. We recognize we can.
2. We practice meditation so that we may know how to quiet our mind.
3. We practice being right here and right now enjoying this moment and the person we are with.
4. We practice looking for the good in this moment.
5. We practice feelings of faith, confidence, certainty, and hope.
6. We practice having fun and being playful.
7. We practice focusing on this moment.
What are the benefits of being in this moment?
1. We can take responsibility for our life by taking responsibility of our mind.
2. We become quiet in our mind.
3. We enjoy the moment.
4. We can feel gratitude.
5. We can feel faith.
6. We will have fun.
7. We release worry.
8. We intentionally choose our thoughts.
9. We intentionally choose our feelings.
10. We intentionally choose our actions.
11. We become focused.
12. We become organized.
13. We become productive.
There you have it, Pithy Post Lists!
Have a super duper allie ooper weekend.
Don't forget to have fun and be playful, as well.