Welcome! Destress Yourself is about connecting to God, relieving strain from human conditioning, and leveling up via spiritual expansion. Even if you don't believe in God, you may believe in confidence, and inner peace, the opposite of stress. Please know, these are my own opinions from personal and professional education, evidence and experience. My opinions about behavior and conditioning! That's My Disclaimer! The information here is not substitute for professional advice!
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Yesterday, this Man told me that this was his favorite holiday because you just get together and it is about giving thanks.
Although, I know you will be busy thinking of all the things you are grateful for, I want to try and encourage you to remember a few things during the holiday season to help you destress yourself.
1. Make sure you take care of yourself. Eat right, exercise, and get plenty of rest. Schedule it into your daily activity, and you will most certainly handle the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
2. Manage your activities. Don't over schedule yourself because you won't be able to take care of yourself. When we don't take care of ourselves physically, we get worn out, and it takes energy to be destressed.
3. Manage your money. The most important thing you can do for your financial stress is budget your money. Allow yourself only to spend what you have so that you will not feel overwhelmed because you do not have money or your debt is increased.
4. Ask for help. If and when you host a party, or parties, it can be taxing on you physically and financially. Ask your friends and family to help you in any way they can and this will relieve your stress. Delegate my friend and make things easier on you.
5. Look for the good in others, and remember to love even the unlovable. This season is about gratitude and the upcoming month will be about Christ. Remember that love that He so valiantly showed to all people, and put it into your character.
6. Finally, always remember to have an attitude of gratitude. The feelings of gratitude is very similar to the feeling of love, and it will make you feel good, all the time. Wake up each morning and just thank the Lord for all you have.
That's all I got. Just a short list that we can read and remember to lift us even more during the holidays. It's all about family, friends, gratitude, and love.
Have fun! Be playful!
Subscribe to my blog by putting your email address in the box above, and you will receive updated posts. Don't forget to confirm your subscription.
If you need help, email me, I would love to hear from you and help you in any way I can.
Or, you can download one of my products to help destress yourself
If you really need to destress yourself, take the class
Posted by Destress Yourself