Hello there. Day 18 ;0)
Did you do the happiness exercise from yesterday's post?
The reason I ask is because the happiness exercise will...
1) Evolve your mind to focus on what is good versus what is bad in your life and
2) This evolution of the mind will create a positive mental attitude.
Well, just one thought for today and that is...
The only real control that anyone has is their thoughts and mental attitude. So many people do not, and refuse to, believe that bold statement. Matter of fact, when I tell some people I don't allow myself to get angry, anxious, or have negative thoughts and emotions, they look at me as if I am crazy because they do not believe it is possible. Oh sure, the negative thoughts creep in, but I can easily notice, and eliminate them, most of the time. At least try my darndest. Hey, I am not perfect even though I think I am.
Napoleon Hill said this about controlling your mental attitudes...
The list of blessings from controlling your thoughts, and having a positive mental attitude are...
1. sound health
2. peace of mind
3. labor of love of your own choice
4. freedom from fear and worry
5. a positive mental attitude
6. material riches of your own choice and quantities
and the price one must pay for not taking control of your mind is...
1. ill health
2. fear and worry
3. indecision and doubt
4. frustration and discouragement through out life
5. poverty and want
6. envy, greed, jelousy, anger, hatred, and superstition
I believe, with all my heart and soul, that what he says is true.
Just something to think about.
Have a super duper day Sugah!
Please subscribe to my blog by putting your email address in the box above, and you will receive updated posts. Don't forget to confirm your subscription.
If you are truly interested in changing your attitude to a more positive tone, click the link and purchase the audio, "HOW TO DESTRESS: CREATING A POSITIVE ATTITUDE."