Everyone has stress and so everyone could use a little Destressing Themselves. What does it mean to Destress Yourself? Well, it is a form of advanced stress management. It has to do with evolving our thoughts, feelings, actions, and attitude.
What is stress anyway? Stress is consequences that we experience from our reactions to a thought or thoughts of doubt, fear, or worry that something, usually not so good, is going to happen.
For example, if we are stressed about money we will think about all the bad things that are going to happen if we do not make or have more money. Maybe we worry about how we are going to pay our mortgage or what we are going to do if our home goes into foreclosure. In other words, we become focused on our problems and that causes stress. When we have these thoughts of doubt, fear, or worry our consequences, or stress, follows. Maybe these consequences are physical in the form of a headache, stomach ache, or muscle tension. Maybe these consequences are portrayed through our behavior like a racing mind, the inability to sleep, sleeping too much, depression, or anxiety.
To Destress Yourself means to evolve thoughts, which are often habitual, of doubt, fear, or worry into thoughts, which can also be habitual, of certainty, confidence, and hope. When we evolve our thoughts, we evolve our feelings, then we evolve our actions, and then our attitude. This process is destressing yourself. We become more focused on enjoying life and solving our problems therefore, we become de-stressed.
Let's go back to the stress over money. If we continue to be stressed about our money we start to feel pretty horrible. When we feel horrible, we are miserable, and unfavorable actions follow. We may freeze in our actions due to being overwhelmed or we may move on our fear and start looking for a place to live given that we believe we are getting kicked out of our house because of a foreclosure.
When we evolve our thoughts, or reactions, which are habits, to certainty, confidence, and hope we start to feel much more pleasant. If we feel pleasant we are happy and then we exhibit favorable behavior. If we have confidence and hope we may start to set goals due to motivation and then figure out how we can make more money and pay our mortgage. Thus, destressing yourself.
No matter what stresses you out, whether it is money, health, weight, your job, career, family, or any relationship, you can learn to destress yourself. You can learn to evolve your reactions to thinking, feeling, acting, and an attitude of faith, confidence, and hope.
If you are having a hard time with stress, try this exercise.
HOW TO DESTRESS YOURSELF
1. Discover your stressful habits of doubt, fear, or worry. What do you have doubt, fear, and worry about?
2. Decide what you want! What outcome do you desire? What would be the best thing that could happen, in your stressful situation? Write it down.
3. Set goals to move towards your desired outcome. Write your goals down.
4. Move towards what you want. Make a list of all the things you can do to obtain your goals and write them down. Do at least one thing a day to move towards your desires.
5. Have faith my friend and then feel and act on that faith. If you think something is going to happen chances are it will happen so think and feel certainty, confidence, and hope and make it a habit.
6. Purchase the destress yourself audios to help you discover your stressful habits, decide what you want, set goals, move towards your goals, have faith in yourself and others', and succeed at "destressing yourself." 7. Watch yourself make explosive jumps in your personal and professional performance.
I understand that destressing yourself is a lot easier said than done therefore, if you need help, please email me email@example.com or call me 661-877-7800. There is no reason why anyone should not live with happiness, energy, and vitality.
I leave you with words from Ralph Waldo Emerson, who said, "This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it."
Have a great day, week, month, year, and life. Don't forget to have fun and be playful, it's in your nature.